Monday, December 1, 2008

Advertising Your Business...Give A Gift In The Mail

I like getting a treat in the mail. Whether it be a magnet, a calendar, or my favorite, address labels.

A small retailer about 2 miles from my new home was innovative enough to send a small trial size of lotion with her mailer. As someone that has recently moved in to a new neighborhood that meant a lot to me to know that there are businesses around that want my business and take extra effort to get the word out about what they have that I might want. That is what I call direct mail at its finest.

It's this type of thinking that can keep a business a step above the rest. This is definitely a step above the typical direct mail post card. That's why I like calenders and magnets they are on my frig and I see the names everyday and when I need the information it's imprinted in my memory.

After recently moving to my new home I've been asking neighbors about local business and services available and that are convenient. It's nice to go to the mail and see that someone thought about me being new to the neighborhood and wanting my business.

Check out Mover Mail for help with reaching the recently moved-in consumer through direct mail.